US: 10 companies hiring more agricultural workers in the US | Work visa | H-2A visa | the answers

The United States has work visas H-2A temporary. This option is used so that companies in the agricultural sector can hire citizens of different countries to work for a certain period in the US country. For this reason, we tell you what a file is Companies that hire more foreign workers to fill these positions.

Sacha Woodward

"Wannabe writer. Lifelong problem solver. Gamer. Incurable web guru. Professional music lover."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top