The United States has work visas H-2A temporary. This option is used so that companies in the agricultural sector can hire citizens of different countries to work for a certain period in the US country. For this reason, we tell you what a file is Companies that hire more foreign workers to fill these positions.
The current list consists of a total of ten companies that led the 2021 report of the Office for the Certification of Employment of Foreigners who assessed the sector. Also, we detail How to Obtain an H-2A Agricultural Visa So that you can access this business opportunity.
you can see: United States: What are the requirements to apply for a temporary H-2B work visa in the US?
What agricultural companies employ the largest number of foreign workers in the United States?
In the United States, there are some agricultural companies that are hiring more foreign nationals to fill the jobs they need to cover all of their production. Find out what they are here:
- NCGA – has 10,860 approved jobs and 3.4% of visas.
- Fresh Harvest – has 6,141 approved positions and 1.9% visas.
- Mountainside Fill: It has 3,818 approved positions and 1.2% visas.
- WAFLA: It has 3,295 approved positions and 1.0% visas.
- Farm-Op Kuzzens H2A LLC: has 3,046 approved positions and 1.0% visas.
- Rancho Nuevo Harvesting: has 3,015 approved positions and 0.9% visas.
- Zirkle Fruit Company: has 2,904 approved positions and 0.9% visas.
- TempLabor LLC: has 2,667 approved positions and 0.8% visas.
- R&R Harvesting: has 2,347 approved positions and 0.7% visas.
- Overlook Harvesting Company LLC: has 2,287 approved positions and 0.7% visas.
What is an H2-A visa?
The H-2A visa program helps qualified US employers or agents recruit foreign nationals to enter the United States for temporary agricultural jobs.
For this, the agent or employer, or the Agricultural Producers Association, better known as the joint employer, must file Form I-29, a petition for nonimmigrant employment, on behalf of the prospective employee.
you can see: US Work Visa: What Jobs Are Most Offered in the US?
What countries are eligible for an H2-A visa?
According to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS), there are a total of 84 countries eligible for an H-A2 visa. The list includes Peru, Argentina, Mexico, Brazil, Guatemala, Honduras, Japan, and Uruguay, among others.
It should be noted that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is responsible for publishing the list of countries eligible for this work visa through a notice in the Federal Register. In addition, the label is valid for one year from the date of publication. Find out the full list here.
you can see: United States: What are the requirements and how to obtain an H-1B visa?
How can you apply for an H-2A visa?
To apply for an H-2A visa, it is necessary to have an employer in the US country. Remember that there are many companies in the United States that hire foreign workers.
If you want to find a job opportunity in the agricultural sector, you can go to the US Department of Labor job portal. here. You will just have to select the type of work visa and you will be able to find contact information and requirements.