These are the races that are hard to accept abroad

All professionals who are leaving their home country or seeking to pursue their university life in a different country in which they have studied are required to have their studies certified in order to remain legally official.

However, there are some professions that are more difficult than others, either because of the sensitivity of the trade or because of the paperwork required by that country.

As it is, we offer the toughest races for homologation abroad.

Occupations with the greatest difficulties:

  • Various specialties in medicine

Therefore, depending on the place (North America or Europe), you have to be very careful and have a lot of patience regarding your approval.

This is the process in Canada, the United States and Europe.

in Canada

Canada is one of the countries most desired by Latin Americans and Europeans to pursue their careers. for their standard of living, safety and high-quality working conditions.

If you have considered immigrating to Canada and have a college degree, it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the process of verifying your degree before embarking on the journey.

In Canada, there is no single institution responsible for certifying professional titles and issuing practice licenses.

– sponsored –

Most professions have an entity responsible for initial accreditation or validation, and depending on the city you wish to practice, you must carry out the final process, which may include doing internships, showing subjects or passing exams.

to know The organization responsible for the verification process Enter the following link, Type the name of your profession in English and the city you want to practice, then click on the profession and you will find the details.

See also  Three million vaccines donated by the United States arrive in Guatemala - Prensa Libre

United State

You should know that there is no single authority in the United States to recognize foreign degrees and other qualifications.

Two trusted associations at the national level are: International Accreditation Evaluators Association (AICE – in English -) and National Association of Accreditation Assessment Services (NACES – in English -) has its own code of conduct; The American Translators Association (ATA) has a accreditation process for language translators. (Put two links here)

In addition to having your academic credentials certified, you may need to obtain a license or certification from the state in which you want to practice. Each country has its own institutions and regulations.

However, there are some professions that do not require licenses or certifications.

For example, in Florida, graphic designers, journalists, merchandisers, public relations, technicians or graduates in computing systems analysis, as well as artists (musicians, writers, etc.) or marketing experts, can work without having to measure themselves with Florida Department of Business and Professional Organization (in English), the entity that regulates business and professions.

During this process, there are various variables that can speed up or delay the possibility of practicing your profession in the United States: language, economic factors, and competitiveness are some of the most important.

Normally, for validation, applicants must submit original documents (diplomas, transcripts, degrees) and certificates to the institute that will undertake the assessment process. It must be translated into English by a certified translator and will be returned when the assessment is completed.

The documentation process is the same for any profession, although there are differences if the student also holds a master’s or doctoral degree.

See also  Reopen the border between Mexico and the United States. Interactive economy in the region

European Union

In the European Union there is no automatic recognition of academic qualifications.

This means that to obtain recognition of your studies or qualifications in another member country in which you want to further study, you will have to follow its national procedures.

If you already know that you will later be interested in completing your studies in another country, check first of all that your degree is recognized.

In most cases, it is possible to obtain a document that compares your surname with that issued in the EU country to which you want to move.

To do this, go to the center ENIC / NARIC The country in which you want to assess the ‘comparability’ of your degree, which could be your country of origin, if you return after studying abroad, or another country in the European Union, if you move there to work or complete your studies.

Depending on the country and purpose of the assessment, and the center itself ENIC / NARIC He will assess your score or forward it to the relevant authority.

Aileen Morales

"Beer nerd. Food fanatic. Alcohol scholar. Tv practitioner. Writer. Troublemaker. Falls down a lot."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top