Chris Pratt like mario, Anya Taylor Joy like a peach, Charlie Day Like Luigi…Shigeru Miyamoto, creator of the most famous video game plumber and producer Movie Super Mario doing it light (Puppy, my favorite villainAnd sing!), by Nintendo Direct on September 24 to announce the first casting sounds and release date.
The 3D animation tape will arrive in cinemas in The United States on December 21, 2022. Miyamoto clarified that a release date for Spain, Europe, Japan and other regions will be announced soon, but at the moment it is swinging in an ambiguous situation. Late 2022. Also starring in the film is Chris Meledandri, CEO of Illumination.
About casting the copy with English soundsAt the moment we know the following characters:
- Mario: Chris Pratt (Guardians of the GalaxyAnd jurassic world)
- Peache: Anya Taylor Joy (Mrs.’s gambitAnd split, rip)
- Luigi: Charlie Day (It’s always sunny in PhiladelphiaAnd Pacific Rim)
- cart: black jack (school of rockAnd kung fu panda)
- Toad: Keegan Michael Key (FargoAnd Gardens and recreation)
- Donkey Kong: Seth Rogen (too saltyAnd Go to the end)
- camk: Kevin Michael Richardson (Lilo and StitchAnd human kombat)
- Cranky Kong: Fred Armisen (mitchell vs machinesAnd Portland)
- mounting: Sebastian Maniscalco (green bookAnd Irish)
In addition to, Charles Martinet, the voice of Mario and other characters from the Kingdom of Champin, will have Various engraving through the film. Miyamoto said that Mario talks a lot in this movie. And that Luigi is a “shy” character. By the way, the escalate Which Maniscalco plays is not the green monster, but the foreman wrecking crew, a classic Nintendo game released for the NES in 1985 in which a bearded character throws objects at the plumber.