We share highlights about the economy and business to begin on Thursday, April 7th.
1. During the first quarter (January-March) of 2022, 385,704 official jobs were created, the highest level ever recorded in that period, according to IMSS data.
2. Mexican businessman Carlos Slim managed to climb into the list of billionaires, and the main question is: How much is your wealth? Surely you might also be interested Ranking of the 10 richest people in the world.
3. Analysts from major financial groups expect the Bank of Mexico (Banxico) to implement another 50 basis point increase in the reference rate, said the decision to be announced during the month of May.
4. President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador revealed that he will present a message of solidarity to Ukraine, at the invitation of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.
5. Toyota and Tesla are teaming up to try to develop self-driving technology without having to install expensive sensors in vehicles.
6. Do you need to go refuel your car? Here we tell you about the five stations that offer the cheapest prices in Mexico City.
7. In recent weeks, there has been a rebound in the number of COVID-19 cases, specifically in Europe and the United States. Therefore, an analysis by Citibanamex warned of the possibility of a new wave of infections in Mexico.