Jobs in Ireland
Ireland is one of the countries where most Spaniards work and here is why It is not necessary to obtain a visa As long as Spanish citizenship is proven. In this country the minimum wage is €1,909.7 and the average wage is €3,890 per month. Among the most frequently displayed jobs on job search pages are:
– Carpentry: €30,000 for 39 hours per week.
– kitchen: €30,000 for 39 hours per week.
– Distribution and transportation: €30,000 with a minimum of three years’ experience and two-year contracts.
– Logistics: €35,000 for 40 hours per week.
Jobs in Germany and Switzerland
Jobs in Canada
– post-man: 43,380 euros annually.
– Cleaners: 38,534 euros annually.
– early: 48,709 euros annually.
– Caregiver: 50,246 euros annually.
– manager assistant: 55,698 euros annually.
– security guard: 37,839 euros annually.
– truck driver: 71,538 euros annually.
– A builder: 41,003 euros annually.
More related news: