Let’s go with the information. Two years after the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, many companies in Mexico They had to close. However, others started again almost from scratch, which is why many entrepreneurs are looking for loans to be able to boost their business and face the current economic crisis that the country is going through. Given this, the authorities have established Wellness ToursIt is one of the programs through which they hope to help thousands of residents.
As a result of the health emergency, the Ministry of Social Welfare has released a list of companies that will be able to access government support and will therefore be part of this new program, which is expected to boost the country economically.
Also, with this type of support, many small businesses, as well as entrepreneurs, can get credit of up to 20 thousand pesos and the ability to grow their assets. It should be noted that this government subsidy can be paid within three months and stands out for not generating any kind of interest.
What companies can receive a sponsorship session?
The companies that will receive support for the 2022 luxury courses must be from the following lines, otherwise they will not be able to receive a micro-credit of up to 20,000 pesos. Using this list, you will be able to determine if your business is covered by the program:
- Grocery stores
- burial services
- butcher shop
- chicken shop
- Selling cleaning supplies
- Hairdresser or barber
- Economy Kitchen
- craft workshops
- clothes shops
What are the requirements to enter the luxury session?
The Well-Being Payment program reminds you that if a beneficiary has paid the total amount of their payment, they cannot only request subsequent support from the seventh month after receiving their support. These are the main requirements to be a part of this program:
- Be between 30 and 67 years old.
- You have a small business with at least six operations and its non-agricultural activity.
- To be residing in a municipality or an area that belongs to the areas covered by the program and with a high percentage of marginalization.
- official identification
How much is the support funding?
Regarding support in the form of financing, the amounts awarded are:
- The first interest-free financing of 6 thousand pesos;
- second interest-free financing in the amount of 10 thousand pesos;
- Third – interest-free financing of 15,000 pesos.
- The fourth is interest-free financing of 20,000 pesos.