Juan Reynoso’s roadmap has been drawn up for his debut with the Peruvian national team. The coach expected, Friday, that the desire would be for all players to have minutes in the friendly commitments that will be played in the United States against representatives of Mexico and El Salvador.
“It is possible that one team will play the first game and the second game will be played by another team.”National coach details. Immediately, Reynoso Guzmán confirmed the idea: We want to see everyone.He added with regard to the number of 27 football players whom he considered commitments at the end of September.
The idea, according to ‘Cabezón’ Reynoso, could come in handy for all those who make up the Peruvian team from showing a desire to fight for a place in eleventh place. “Competition always works and if you know your position can be disqualified, you will give your best”the coach said at a press conference from La Vidina.
Renoso’s predictions for the US tour
In addition to the plan, which states that everyone who is selected will be seen on the field, Reynuso also hopes “Look at the moment we are there individually and collectively”. Along the same lines, DT has confirmed that working days in Los Angeles will be essential “Find out what was captured, and what was not caught”.
“This part will give us a good starting point for what we need and what we don’t need. We have a good view of the Peruvian national team and we know their strengths and weaknesses. You also know these days if it is enough to correct and add details”Blanquirroja coach said.
In conclusion, the former Cruz Azul commented briefly on the match against Mexico, one of the teams that will be in Qatar 2022. “We are going to play against a team in the World Cup that will definitely use their best”hill.
Peru team calendar
- 8:00 p.m., Peru vs. MEXICO – Saturday 24 September – Pasadena Rose Bowl
- 7:00 p.m., Peru vs. El Salvador – Tuesday 27 September – Audi Field in Washington DC
Juan Reynoso’s squad for the Peruvian national team
- Goalkeepers: Pedro Galese, Jose Carvalho, Alejandro Duarte
- Defenders: Luis Advincula, Aldo Corzo, Carlos Zambrano, Anderson Santamaría, Miguel Araujo, Alexander Calins, Luis Abram, Nelson Loyola, Marcos Lopez
- Releases: Renato Tapia, Pedro Aquino, Wilder Cartagena, Sergio Peña, Yoshimar Yotin, Christopher Gonzalez, Edison Flores, Christian Cueva, Piero Quispi
- Forwards: Gianluca Lapadula, Alex Valera, Santiago Urmenho, Raul Ruídias, Jordi Reina, Andre Carrillo.