the Sandwiches and snacks They are great allies for those who study or work outside the home. It’s a convenient and delicious way Satisfy our hunger Mid-morning or mid-afternoon, plus a super easy and quick dish to make in advance. However, if we are looking for a healthy or low-calorie option, it can be difficult to find snacks that meet our expectations. MasterChef and MasterChef judging panel Jordi Cruz He is an expert in healthy cooking and on his Instagram account he shared with his followers the main recipe for those looking for a healthy lunch full of nutrients.
The sandwich that the chef recommends to his followers is made with a Homemade spinach and broccoli breadMade from almond flour and within a few minutes. To make it, all you need is a microwave-safe bowl and a blender, although we can also use a frying pan or a toaster to give this simple homemade bread a crunchy finish. The best thing about this bread is that it does not use wheat flour, so it is a Bimbo style bread. Gluten free, healthy and made with vegetablesIt will allow us to enjoy a delicious sandwich even if we are trying to take care of our diet.
You may be interested: Debbie Muñoz’s controversial paella with chipotle peppers sparks criticism: ‘This is rice and nothing else’
This bread can be filled in many different ways. MasterChef is recommended by the chef and jury Protein packed ingredientsTo get all the nutrients we need in one sandwich. For this sandwich, Jordi Cruz used a slice of Cheese, lettuce, green tomato, boiled egg and avocado. In addition, the chef adds a layer of to request, a creamy cheese from Portugal and Brazil, made from cow’s, sheep’s or goat’s milk. This creamy cheese is perfect for replacing more calorie-containing sauces, such as mayonnaise, and is a classic ingredient when making sandwiches.
You may be interested: The ingredient that is not lacking in Jose Andres’ sandwiches
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Servings: 1 person
60 grams of spinach leaves
60g of broccoli sprouts
60 gm oatmeal or almond flour
4 grams of baking powder
A slice of cheese
A few lettuce leaves
Green tomato slices
Half avocado slices
A pinch of fresh coriander
Preparing the sandwich:
- Microwave the spinach leaves and broccoli sprouts for 1 minute in a microwave-safe bowl with a lid. If we don’t have a pot with a lid, we can cook it anyway, for 4 minutes at maximum power
- In a blender, add eggs, almond flour, baking powder and salt. Add the vegetables and beat until the cream is as liquid as possible.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe bowl that has been greased with olive oil. We cook for three minutes at 800,000 exposed.
- Let the bread cool down and cut it in half horizontally, so that we can fill it with the ingredients that we like the most. We can roast it in the pan with a little oil or do it in the toaster for a few seconds.
- To finish by cleaning and chopping the lettuce and tomato, finely chop the avocado and hard-boiled egg and fill the bread with all the ingredients mentioned.