There are several ways to obtain permanent residence in Canada: some of them are based on Canadian work experience, through points earned in Express Entry, through residence visas for investors and a very interesting way is through studies in Canada.
In Alberta, Canada, they hire people with college degrees, depending on the job they need, and you can apply inside and outside the North American country.
In addition, a university professional can apply for residency in just six months. There are 37 in-demand occupations in Alberta. If you have one of these professions, Canada is waiting for you, according to the published page Abordonati.
Canada offers an opportunity for people who want to study in their country: Find out how to apply
Jobs for permanent residence in Canada
Professional careers in advertising, marketing and public relations:
- HR Professionals
- civil engineer
- mechanical engineers
- Electrical and electronics engineers
- computer engineers
- Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
- Web designers and developers
- Biological technicians and technicians
- Mechanical engineering technicians and technicians
- industrial electricians
- Graphic designers and illustrators
- Producers, directors, choreographers and related professions
- Medical laboratory technicians
- HR managers
- Corporate Sales Managers
- engineering directors
- Publishing, Film, Radio and Performing Arts Directors
- Technicians and graphic technicians
- Database Analysts and Data Administrators
These are the requirements for Latin Americans to apply for programs to live and work in Canada
How to apply
1. To apply, you must submit your candidacy to the Express Entry pool, which among the most important requirements, is knowledge of the English language. You can do it yourself in canada.ca Or with the help of an immigration advisor.
two. You must also have a job offer in the province of Alberta. Your task is to find an employer.
3. Realizing the above, you will be eligible for permanent residence with your family in just six months.