Apple recently launched the new iPhone 13, Apple Watch and iPad, and on September 20, the Apple brand officially announced the fifteenth version of the iOSThe new operating system update that everyone has been waiting for. This program has a large number of very useful functions, one of which allows you to copy objects and texts using only the device’s camera. Do you want to know how to do this? Here we will explain it.
This is a function called “Live Text” available exclusively on iOS 15It has the ability to recognize objects, books, pets and transcribe any text you focus on with the rear camera.
The aforementioned recognizer will save you a lot of time when you want to copy something written on paper, chalkboard, wall etc. Everything you get close to it will be copied to notes app automatically.
How to activate the Live Text Tool
- Open the iPhone camera and point to an area with readable text.
- Tap and hold the text until the viewfinder recognizes it.
- Finally, a menu with “Scan Document” option will open, tap on it.
- Ready, it remains only to go to the notes and check the text.
- If you haven’t downloaded iOS 15 yet, we’ll show you how to install it.
How to download and install iOS 15 on your iPhone
The steps are very simple; However, you have to do it manually if you want to get iOS 15 now, without delay and thus be like all your friends who already have the latest version. Do the following:
- The first thing will be to turn on your iPhone with the screen unlocked.
- Now, head over to “Settings”.
- Here you will see the section that says “General”.
- When pressed, enter “Software Update”.
- Then scroll down if you have iOS 14.8 (Emergency version).
- After that, you will see the new update at the bottom.
- Click on Download now iOS 15.
- In order for the download to be much faster, you must be connected to your Wifi network.
- When the download is finished, your mobile will restart automatically.
- When it boots up again, you’ll have iOS 15 ready to use.
- It will not be possible to roll back to iOS 14.8 when you have finished installing this new version.