If you want to see hidden files of Android, then in this post we will tell you in detail.
If you ever look at the file manager on your Android phone, you will know that the system has Lots of folders and subfolders From the applications you have installed, as well as the necessary items for the operating system. But on many occasions, These files are hidden.
Usually Android hidden files in this case are for Prevent the user from making changes It may affect the integrity of the operating system. It is a form of equipment protection, such as the possibility of Lock apps with password. But if, for any reason, you need to access these hidden folders, know that there are a few ways to do it.
We have prepared this post to tell you How to view hidden files android in a simple way. In addition, we will show you how you can do this if you have a Xiaomi, OPPO or Samsung phone.
How to view hidden files using Google Files
The first option to access those hidden files and folders in Android is through The application developed by Google To act as a file manager and memory optimizer. refer to google files.
This tool is free to download, plus it is very light. It will not only allow you Access the folders on your deviceBut it also gives you tips to reclaim storage space and delete temporary files.
through the app google files You can also access hidden system files by following these steps:
- The first thing is to get into the Google Files app.
- Next, you scroll to the bottom and enter the section explore.
- Now, you enter the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) located in the upper left corner.
- You enter the section Adjust.
- Finally, you will simply have to enable the checkbox Show hidden files.
How to see Android hidden files from Xiaomi phone
On the other hand, if you have a Xiaomi mobile phone, then You don’t need to download the app from Google Files, but you will be able to see hidden Android files from the file manager that includes this personalization layer.
Although if you don’t have a Xiaomi phone, you can still Download the File Manager app by XiaomiIt is available for free on the Play Store.
Once you have this app, you should follow these steps:
- The first thing is to get into the Xiaomi File Explorer.
- Next, you enter the icon at the top, the one containing the folder icon.
- Finally, just enter the hamburger menu and search for a section Show hidden filesAnd the
- You simply have to enable this feature and you are good to go.
How to see Android hidden files from Samsung phone
of the same The situation that occurs in Xiaomi mobile phonesIf you have a Samsung device, you will also be able to see hidden files from the file manager that includes this personalization layer.
Action It’s a little different This is from Xiaomi, but it’s not complicated either. You just have to follow the steps that we are going to list below.
- The first thing is to enter the app called my fileswhich is usually located in the Applications folder Samsung.
- Now, you have to enter a menu Settings Which is located in the upper right corner.
- Finally, you can simply enable an option Show hidden files.
- That will be it. And you can distinguish hidden files from each other because they look more faded than the rest.
How to see Android hidden files from OPPO phone
But if you have any OPPO phone, No need to install third-party apps To see hidden files, but you will simply have to use the file that includes the operating system and the customization layer of the Chinese manufacturer.
- To do this, you must enter files manager.
- Now, you enter the hamburger menu and enable the option Show hidden folders.
- It is easy to see these hidden files, which will differ from the rest due to their gloomy appearance.