First preview of Android 12 for developers Now available for download, installation and testing on the first compatible mobiles: The latest Pixel. Do you have one of these phones and want to take a look at the preview to discover firsthand what’s new? We explain how to do it.
It was anticipated days ago, we learned a lot of leaked details from Android 12. Design changes, Application pairs, Greater privacy, improvements in game shake … as usually happens with Google, “If the river makes noise, it is because the water is running.”. And we already have it The first preview of Android 12 developers.
From Google Pixel 3 onwards
As usual, Only the latest cell phones are ready to receive honey new system releases. That you have a file Google Pixel 2 or less? Bad luck, we ran out of Android 12. If your phone is an Pixel 3 Or higher, you can now juggle your first ROM test with the new system.
Installing an experimental ROM like the one Google just released is risky. The first thing is that All data is erased when the bootloader is releasedSo you have to make sure you have a backup. Also, the system may be unstable, there will be bugs and the phone It may stop working. You will never have to install a preview on your phone that you use every day.
What do you want to risk? Let’s see the necessary steps:
- Go to Pixel Settings, go to ‘Phone Information’ and tap ‘Version Number’ ten times.
- Enter your PIN and the developer settings will be active.
- Go to “System”, view advanced settings and enter “Developer options“.
- Activate “USB Debugging” and “OEM Unlock”
- You must have ADB running on your computer. Otherwise, you can Follow this tutorial.
- Once ADB is up and running on your computer, go to this Google page: Android Flash Tool. Pulsa en “Start”.
- Accept the ADB dialog and click “Add new device”. You will notice a dialog appears on your Pixel screen to accept USB debugging. Do it.
- When Pixel is connected, click “Install.” Accept the terms.
- Confirm the operation and Keep the computer on with the webpage activated.
- You definitely have to do some steps on the phone, like Confirm unlock bootloader: Use the volume buttons to move the list and accept with the power button.
- Always observe computer instructions: Don’t touch the phone unless the Android Flash Tool website tells you.
After finishing flashing you should have a Google Pixel with the latest Android version available, preview 12. Remember that The process carries a lot of risksAs well as using ROM. Act at your own risk.