Disney+ is one of the best streaming platforms for audio descriptive content, and this feature is one way to improve your viewing experience.
Since its launch, Disney+ has become one of the most used streaming services in the world, and has become one of the main alternatives to other streaming giants like Netflix. If you are a user of the platform, you can enjoy any series or movie in a new way with Voice-enabled descriptive content.
Within the extensive catalog of content are over 1,000 titles audio descriptions Optional, some in several languages. If you want to start enjoying this amazing feature, you will simply have to learn how to enable or disable it, and in this article we will show you the steps to do so.
How to enable audio descriptions on Disney+ from your mobile phone
The first thing you should know is that there are Disney + titles Audio description options In at least one language indicated on the content home page next to the age rating, and indicated by the AD icon. To enable or disable audio descriptions on Disney+ through a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Opens disney + app on your mobile device.
- Then select The address you want to see Wait for it to start playing.
- Click on the menu icon Audio and translationin the upper right corner of the screen.
- Here, select a file sound settings Of your choice.
- Exit the previous menu and the selected content will start playing. play automatically.
How to enable audio descriptions on the desktop version of Disney+
To enable or disable audio descriptions from your preferred web browser, you must follow these steps:
- Go to the website of Disney + from your favorite browser.
- start at Title play What would you like to see.
- Then tap on the menu icon Audio and translation in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Select the sound settings Which you prefer among the available options.
- Exit the Audio, Subtitles, and Your Content menu Playback will resume automatically.
- Please note that if you want to use Audio descriptions function On the web, this is best done through major browsers, such as Firefox, Chrome, Edge, or Safari.
How to activate audio descriptions on Disney+ from your smart TV
If you are using a file smart tv, Not only will you be able to download Disney+ easily and quickly, but you can also turn the audio descriptions on or off, just by doing the following:
- Go to the Disney + app and sign in on the smart TV or streaming device connected to the TV.
- Then choose File Series or movie you want to watch And start playing.
- Now, use your remote control to select the menu Audio and translation in the upper right corner of the Run window.
- Select a file sound settings desired.
- Exit the menu audio and translation, And ready.
Of course, with the addition of a Audio descriptions in multiple languages For much of its content, Disney+ has become one of the best streaming platforms for accessing audio. Whether you use it on your mobile phone, smart TV, or computer, you can take full advantage of everything the platform has to offer.