Stories Instagram The Meta-owned platform, which used to be based on the type of short, vertically arranged videos, has become the most widely used format on Snapchat to push this type of content further.
Among the characteristics of stories, only this stands out It can be seen for 24 hours, unless the user who shared it in a Featured Story saved it. While this makes it ideal for sharing everyday content that doesn’t end up in the feed, it also reduces the ability to come back to it later.
However, there is currently Websites and apps They allow you to download them, whether they are images or videos, to save them and to be able to see them again when necessary.
How to download Instagram story
Among the alternatives available for android devices In the Google Play Store, one of the recommended apps is Instagram videos download. It’s free and has more than 10 million downloads, with an average rating of 4.7 stars.
Once downloaded, the app will appear as “IG Downloader”, and To use it, follow these steps:
- Enter Instagram and copy the link of the story you want to download, from the three dots in the upper right corner
- Open the “IG Downloader” app and paste the link
- After logging in, press the button labeled “Download”
- To save them, you must enter the history of the downloaded stories by clicking on the icon in the upper right corner of the screen
- Tap on the three-dot icon, tap on the Share option and select Upload Image. The Story will be stored in your Google Photos account
Download Instagram Stories on iPhone
If you have a file iOS deviceThe options differ due to the rules that apps published in the App Store must comply with.
On iPhones, it is recommended to use a website like stories, which can be accessed from a browser such as Safari. To do this, you just need to follow these steps:
- In the field to be filled in, put the username of the person who uploaded the story you want to download
- Click Search, and you’re done
This alternative method has it against the number of ads that can appear on the web before the results are provided. At the bottom of each content you will see a download button.