Cleaning workers in Canada usually work in hotels, private buildings, or resorts and earn moderately high salaries, compared to other jobs that only require a higher education, such as waitress. Thus, thousands of foreign citizens choose to work in this field. do you want to know How much does a janitor make in Canada?? Keep reading to discover all the details.
Cleaners can also work in schools, hospitals, and private residences. They are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of rooms or changing rooms; cleaning windows, floors and ceilings; Among other activities that require your support.
you can see: Work and live in Canada: Find out about the best immigration programs this year 2022
How much does a cleaning worker earn in Canada?
that Doorman He earns an average of $16.61 an hour, According to information from the National Employment Service of the North American Country Job Bank. This entity also reports that people generally make between $13 and $22 for working one hour in the field.
The weekly income that can be obtained from this job is 797 Canadian dollars when working six days. In this sense, the concierge’s monthly salary is $3,189.
What are the best cities to work as a cleaner in Canada?
Salaries earned for cleaning in Canada vary depending on where you work, as there are some cities in the North American country where companies pay more for the people who do the work. Find out what they are and how much you earn per hour.
- Nunavut: $26.50 CAD per hour
- Northwest Territories: $24 an hour
- Yukon: $23.86 CAD per hour
- Ontario: CAD 23 an hour
- British Columbia: $22.50 CAD per hour.
What are the requirements to work as a cleaner in Canada?
According to Job Bank, companies that hire employees to work as cleaners in Canada do not have specific educational requirements. However, some hotel, resort, or hostel employers require applicants to have a housekeeping certificate.
you can see: How Much Is Upholstery Made In Canada And What Do I Need To Apply?
In which cities are there more job opportunities for a cleaning worker in Canada?
In Canada, there are certain places where there are more opportunities for people who want to work in this field. According to figures from the National Employment Service, the cities in the North American country with the best job prospects are:
- British Columbia: 28,100 jobs for cleaners
- Manitoba: 8,050 jobs for cleaners
- New Brunswick: 5,350 jobs for cleaners
- Nova Scotia: 6800 jobs for cleaners
- Ontario: 81,500 jobs for cleaners.
What activities does a cleaning worker perform in Canada?
The main activities that cleaners perform in Canada are:
- Sweeping, mopping, polishing and polishing floors.
- Dust the furniture and vacuum the rugs or rugs.
- You make the beds, change the sheets and toiletries.
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathroom and kitchen utensils.
- Clean windows, walls and ceilings.
How can I work in Canada if I am a foreign citizen?
Foreign nationals wishing to enter Canada must obtain one of the following permits:
- Employer’s work permit: Prove that the person can only work in Canada as specified in the work permit.
- Open work permit: It serves so that people can work for any employer in the North American country. Some of those with access to this permit are international students, students who cannot pay for their studies, among others.