In 2023, Google launches a course on Artificial Intelligence (AI), which is available online and completely free; If you want to know more about it, we invite you to continue reading this article, because in it we will tell you everything you need to know about it.
What is a Google AI course?
The edX Google course on artificial intelligence is called “Google AI for Anyone” and the aim is for anyone to learn what artificial intelligence (AI) is and how it works.
In this way, according to Indicates Powered by Google, the course will guide users from the ground up, teaching them what AI is all about and how a computer can be taught to recognize images, sounds, and more. Also, as you progress through the course, it will be possible to learn how artificial intelligence is used in the real world (recommendation systems, computer vision, autonomous driving, etc.).
In addition, it is also indicated that you will begin to understand neural networks and the types of machine learning, including supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement, and so on. Finally, you will also discuss (and experience) what AI programming looks like and how it is applied.
Who is it directed to?
As we mentioned in previous paragraphs, this course has an introductory level, which means that it will cover all the foundations necessary to understand artificial intelligence and its applications, so it targets everyone who is interested in learning about this field without the need for any prerequisites.
What topics will be covered in the course?
In general, it is described that in the course you will learn about:
- What is and what is not artificial intelligence
- How do artificial intelligence, machine learning, and deep learning fit together?
- What does AI programming look like: predicting numbers with regression, computer-aided decisions on rankings, games, etc.
- Neural networks: what they are and what they aren’t.
- Understand how fairness and ethics work in AI
- The process of teaching a computer how to learn
- How AI applications can make mistakes due to poor data
In this way, the learning units will be divided as follows:
- What is artificial intelligence?
- Let’s talk about terminology and understand what AI, ML, and DL are all about
- Ethics and fairness
Is the course completely free?
That’s right, taking the course, as well as the supporting materials used in it, is completely free. The only thing to keep in mind about this is that, optionally, you can ask for a certificate, which actually has a cost.
For more information, see: Google AI for anyone
How do I register?
To register for this course, you only need to do the following:
- Log in to Google’s Artificial Intelligence for Anyone, edX
- Select the “Register” option.
- Once you do that, you can create a free account using the basic data for that.
- When you do, you can enroll in the course by selecting the “Access this free course” option.
For more information, go to: Google’s Artificial Intelligence for Anyone, edX
Share the science, share the knowledge.