Google recently announced, surprisingly to many, that users have Android TV On their TVs, they will be able to get more than 800 TV channels online for free, in addition, they will not have to take extra steps to do so, as it will be done automatically. Do you want to know how this update will work?
but, Users outside the US will still have to wait, because this delivery will be progressive in other countries. As is known, this initiative came first on Google TV, but now those with Android TV can also enjoy the new channels.
In this way, it will not be necessary for you to buy an additional package of channels in order to be able to watch more content, as more than 800 channels will appear on the TV gradually, so it will be more practical.
Also, with this function it will be possible to access channels such as Pluto TV, Tyubi, Plex and more, this from the main screen of the system, so it will be very practical for those people who like their comfort. In the event that your TV does not have Android TV and you want to get these new features, we show you what to do sports.
Look: Trick to control your PC from an Android cell phone
How to install Android TV on your TV
This system is already included in many TV models such as Philips and Sony. Also, in lesser-known brands: Hisense, Sharp, OnePlus, and others. However, your device does not have it and you would like to get Android TV, here are some steps.
- In this case, you will have to purchase a Chromecast.
- This is a Google video player device.
- Make sure to purchase one of the latest models.
- Now, plug your Chromecast into the socket.
- Later, plug it into your TV’s HDMI port.
- After that, you just need to follow the steps shown on your TV and that’s it.
Remember that 800 channels will gradually reach each country, so you will have to wait for it to be launched in your country.
Guide to update to Android 14 beta
- First, through your mobile phone google pixelenter the Android Beta Program website by clicking the following connection.
- Now, click on the button that says “Sign In” and sign up with your Google account (Gmail), which you have registered on your current cell phone.
- The next step is to scroll down until you reach the “Devices Eligible for the Program” section.
- Here click on the blue button labeled “Share”.
- Finally, within a maximum of 24 hours, you will receive the new update for Android 14.
- To update, go to Settings > About Phone or System > Software Update or Advanced > Download and Install.