This Sunday, June 20, will celebrate Father’s Day and The WhatsApp Created a new package of stickers In loyalty and devotion to all parents. It is not necessary to install additional or third-party applications to get these animated stickers, it is enough to have the updated instant messaging application.
“A way to remind parents and children that they are loved by helping them express what is difficult to say”You can read the description of the sticker pack called “Papa mere Papa” created by Sajid Shaikh.
More information | WhatsApp: Where to download the LGTBIQ+ Community Sticker Pack
If your dad is away from home, take this opportunity to express how much you love him. It is important to note that the package includes a total of 21 stickers and when downloaded they will occupy 8.3 megabytes (MB) of your storage space.
How do you get it? It’s simple and best of all, it won’t be necessary to install an additional app from Google Play for Android or App Store for iPhone iOS. Just follow these steps:
- open The WhatsApp And enter into any conversation or conversation.
- Tap the happy face icon in the bottom left corner of the chat.
- Now, tap on the sticker icon to show all the stickers you have downloaded or saved.
- Next, go to the cross icon in a circle, which is located on the right side of the sticker gallery.
- Here you will see all the stickers and you will have to move the space bar to search for the “Papa mere Papa” package.
- Finally, click the down arrow (download) to get it.
Ready, the sticker pack will be automatically found in your gallery. As it is reported, the government announced tomorrow, Sunday, June 20, “Father’s Day”, a mandatory social freeze at the national level to avoid social gatherings and the spread of the emerging coronavirus, COVID-19.
Do you have a problem with The WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, you should write to his contact email: [email protected] a [email protected]. You can also make the same application from your iPhone.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill out the form with this Link. There you just need to put your phone number, as well as your area code, then write your message after making your identification.