Whatsapp plus It has been able to prevent Meta from interfering with its instant messaging system, due to the fact that millions of people have ended up getting banned in recent months for not complying with its terms and conditions. However, after the latest update, the turquoise-colored APK has added a new tool to prevent your account from being temporarily or permanently suspended. Here we tell you what it is and why it is so useful.
But they are not the only things that the latest version of Whatsapp Plus V17.30but other functions that were already present in regular WhatsApp are added, such as the possibility of being able to post a status in the form of a voice message or edit your chats.
What other things do you have? Whatsapp plus? Well, here we are going to tell you everything about this APK. Remember that it will depend on each user if they want to install it or not.
Look: Why do young people send the number 7642 to each other on WhatsApp and what does it mean
What’s new in the latest WhatsApp Plus V17.30
- The main function that WhatsApp Plus V17.30 has is that it has an anti-ban feature, so you will not be banned or suspended for using it.
- Among the other new features of the APK is that a new design called “Msg A Number” has been added.
- It is also possible to hide the save and highlight buttons that appear on the status page. You also have the option to add and hide the camera icon from the top home bar, in case you don’t want to use statuses.
- But there are more details, because unlike regular WhatsApp, in WhatsApp Plus you can edit any message without the other person knowing.
- In addition, the avatar (like Bitmoji) and proxy settings (Settings > Storage & data > Proxy settings) have been revamped, so you can use WhatsApp Plus without the Internet.
- Another detail is that you can keep messages when the “active” mode is gone (press and hold on any message)
- Also fixed some users crashing after restore
Download WhatsApp Plus: Latest APK 2023 Version
- The latest released version is V17.30 and it is based on WhatsApp 18.104.22.168.
- This, combined with the ability to chat, protects your chats from possible blocking.
- To download it you must enter the following connection and get the apk file.
- After that you just have to enter your phone number and receive a verification code.
- Remember, this APK comes with an anti-ban feature, so don’t worry.
- Once you have it on your cell phone, start writing to all of your friends.
- Of course, if you have been previously banned and penalized with a timer, wait for the time to expire before you can install the APK.
- Otherwise, an error will occur.
- Of course, you can install this APK file on top of any modded app you have on your smartphone.
How to get my WhatsApp Plus stickers back if I get banned
- The first thing would be to resort to your smartphone’s files.
- Go to your home folder and then go to your internal storage.
- In this place you should go to “Media”.
- You will see a folder that says “Com.WhatsAppPlus”.
- Enter it, go back to Media and WhatsApp Plus and you should see new files.
- Select the one that says “WhatsApp Plus Stickers”.
- Copy it anywhere.
- Then we go to Google Play and there we download the “Personal Stickers for WhatsApp” application.
- If you can’t find it, you can use this connection.
- Install it. Now we will move on to the “+” symbol. Now we just have to click on “Find files”.
- Copy the stickers from the previously moved folder one by one.
- When you get your WhatsApp Plus account back, all you have to do is download the regular WhatsApp.
- Once the process is complete, add all the stickers and that’s it, you have already recovered the blocked WhatsApp Plus stickers.
So you can activate the transparent mode for WhatsApp Delta
Before you begin, you should make a backup whatsapp messenger (Official) Go to Settings > Chats > Backup > Save, then proceed to uninstall the messaging app on your mobile device. These steps are very important before you start downloading the APK (We’ll teach you later how to get it), remember that you may be banned temporarily or permanently if WhatsApp detects that you are using other versions.
- First, open the APK and sign in with your phone number.
- Now, to set the Transparent Mode, tap on Settings (bottom right) > in the Theme section, enter Application Theme > select Transparent Mode.
- With the “Alpha Transparent” function, lower or raise the transparency according to your preference.
- Done, as you can see the tops are in the way, do the following: “Settings” > find the option “Primary color” > “Solid color” > choose white then transparent.
- You’re almost done, we just need to make your chats transparent. Go back to Settings > Conversation screen.
- Finally, activate the option called “Background Display”.
Follow us on our social networks: