Chile confirmed that the Los Libertadores Corridor For the entry of residents and tourists for the summer of 2022. In total there are 7 regions of the country that will open their doors the border terrestrial. They will do this in two stages.
Undersecretary of the Ministry of Tourism, Jose Luis Uriarte, announced the opening of land crossings in seven regions of the country. “The entry of Chileans and resident foreigners has always been allowed, and now foreigners will be allowed in for family or tourism reasons,” the Chilean official said.
This process will be carried out in two stages, depending on the modification to be made in Protected Border Plan From Chile. In the first stage they will be empowered the border Next Wednesday, December 22, the areas that will open their steps are:
- Futaleufú Pass: Los Lagos District.
- Huemoles Pass: Aisen Region.
- Jeinimeni passes: Aysén district.
- Austral integration card: Magallanes region.
a step Editors It will open in a second phase, from January 4, 2022. rest of the border Which will be enabled are:
- Chacaluta Pass: Arica and Barinacota District.
- Agua Negra Pass: Coquimbo District.
- Paso Pino Hachado: the region of La Araucanía.
- Cardinal Samori Corridor: Los Lagos District.
- Dorotea Corridor: Los Lagos District.