Microsoft made the dream of many possible, Play PlayStation exclusives on Xbox, Although, of course, many do not want to. As it turns out, you can now install an app called Wireless Display which will allow you to stream games directly to your console (Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S) from the PC it’s running on. So in theory, any PC game can be played on your console, but only via streaming.
This translates to the ability to play PlayStation exclusive games on Xbox if you have a PC that has the technical specifications to properly play the game and stream it, as well as a good internet connection. If you meet these requirements, here we explain how you can play PC games on Xbox. Thanks to this, they were able to Play Marvel’s Spider-Man on Xbox Series X.
So you can play PlayStation exclusive games on Xbox
The steps for playing PlayStation exclusive games on Xbox as well as any other PC game are simple but very demanding in terms of requirements. You need a PC with Windows 10 or 11 and an Xbox One or Xbox Series X | S, you may not know that these devices have some interesting cross functionalities. with the Microsoft Wireless Display App You can easily stream what’s on your PC to your Xbox; You can even control it from the console, and it’s very easy to set up.
To achieve this, you must Follow the steps below to play PlayStation exclusives on Xbox:
- Install the game you want to stream on your computer
- download this Wireless display app on your Xbox
- Head to your computer. When you are ready to stream some content, Press the keyboard combination Windows + K. You can also click Connect to a wireless display in the display menu of system settings. In either case, the next screen will display the name of your console.
- In the options window, you have to select a file A button to allow PC games to be streamed from your Xbox By order. You can also choose to enlarge what’s on your PC screen, mirror it, or set your Xbox screen as a second screen.
- Once connected, you will see a file The portable taskbar located at the top of the computer screen and wirelessly connected TV. This allows you to adjust quality settings between Game, Action, or Movie modes. The game setting is best if you only play PC games because it provides the lowest latency when using a console.
- The Stream audio to Xbox option is in the playback devices list, when you click the volume icon in the system tray.
- Finally, Microsoft states that you cannot use the Wireless Display app to display what it considers “protected content”. however, It is possible to transfer everything you want via a web browser.