Are you traveling for business or tourism to the United States? This visa needs to be processed

Are you traveling for business or tourism to the United States? This visa needs to be processed

Visas are for people who wish to enter the United States temporarily, whether for business or tourism.
B-1 visa
The B-1 visa is designed for people who want to travel to the country to conduct business activities, allowing them to:
Consult business partners.
Negotiate a contract.
Attend an educational, vocational or business conference or convention.
Participate in short-term exercises.
To obtain a B1 visa, it is necessary to prove that the purpose of the trip is for business reasons, and that you have the funds to pay travel and accommodation expenses. Likewise, it is important that you have residency outside the United States and have connections that will ensure you will return abroad once the visitation period is over.
The length of stay ranges from 1 to a maximum of 6 months, but it is possible to request an extension of up to 1 year, through Form I-539, commonly known as the Application for Extension, obtained through the Extension of Stay website.
For more information on how to apply for a B-1 visa, you can refer to the official website: “Department of State”
B-2 visa
People who want to travel to the United States for tourism purposes need to process a B-2 visa, which allows them to enter the country for reasons:
Visits to friends and family
Getting any medical treatment
Participation in social events
Participate in musical, sporting or similar events or competitions as an amateur.
Enroll in a short course of recreational study, other than to obtain credit in your profession.

See also  How to get mortgage loans in dollars and at a fixed rate in the United States?

If you would like more information about the visa process, you may refer to the following note “Guide: How to Process Your First Time Tourist Visa”.

Related video: Mexico’s Consulate in San Diego gives details on emergency visas

Aileen Morales

"Beer nerd. Food fanatic. Alcohol scholar. Tv practitioner. Writer. Troublemaker. Falls down a lot."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top