Aragon promotes fishing tourism as there is much to contribute to Huesca – the community

One of the initiatives that will be implemented by the Tourism District of the Government of Aragon is to enable ”Fishing in Aragon “to analyze and enhance the tourism potential the hunt. It is a new tourism product that takes advantage of the natural resources in the community to improve its tourism offer through the segmentation and specialization of new products.

The aim is to attract local and international fishermen to unify and diversify supply and contribute to development Of the many areas available for fishing in Aragon, there is a great variety of landscapes and species, some of which are local and still unknown. And theIn Spain, there are about 700,000 fishing licenses, 25 million in Europe and more than 100 million worldwide.

between the Benefits To develop this product andThere is potential to boost this activity in periods of low seasonBecause it is a sport practiced mainly between The months of October and March, Making Aragon known as a competitive fishing destination, and increasing Economic benefits in the region and utilizing them to spread the opportunities offered by Aragon It distinguishes itself with a unique and diversified product.

The The target audience for this product are adults with high purchasing power They usually have an average stay of one or two days in order to fish, on average, between two to five hours. Typically 78% of users are of national origin, with the remaining 22% coming from Germany, France and the Czech Republic. Also, albeit to a lesser extent, there are tourists from other countries such as the United States, Canada, or the United Kingdom.

READ  Argentine Chiaraviglio jumped into the starting position by 5.50 meters and won the United States

Amber Cross

"Music buff. Unapologetic problem solver. Organizer. Social media maven. Web nerd. Incurable reader."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top