- The Government of Cordoba will distinguish distinguished scholars, academics and researchers from our province.
- Universities, institutes, public and private research centers located in Córdoba can participate.
- Applications will be open until February 4th. The degrees will be awarded as part of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science
The Province of Córdoba, through the Ministry of Science and Technology, invites distinguished scholars, academics and researchers to apply for the 2022 edition of the Women in Science Prize.
This initiative aims to highlight and shed light on female researchers for their path and contributions in various scientific, technological and innovative fields and in the continuous promotion of knowledge transfer.
It also seeks to awaken scientific vocations in future generations and promote empowerment, participation in office and decision-making roles for more women in science.
The registration period is February 4, 2022. Members of universities, institutions and research centers, public and private, located in the province of Córdoba may be nominated.
Recognition will consist of discrimination to be delivered under International Day of Women and Girls in Science, which was institutionalized by the United Nations on February 11 of each year
For these distinctions, three categories have been identified that will be analyzed by the evaluation committee composed of representatives from various governmental, academic, scientific and commercial institutions.
- Youth Promise: The award is given to a young researcher whose work is distinguished in a promising way. It recognizes those who contribute their research to the production, as well as the transmission of, original or innovative knowledge, of social, productive and scientific impact.
- Woman Scientist of the Year: The distinguished scholar’s work stands out in the 2021 Cordoba Scientific System, whether it is for her innovative, pioneering, or interdisciplinary studies. It recognizes those who contribute their research to the production of original or innovative knowledge, which has social, productive and scientific impact, and promotes the transfer or training of human resources.
- a pathHonors those who throughout their scientific career have contributed to the production of new knowledge, the development of innovations with social and productive impact, the promotion of knowledge transfer and the training of human resources.
Women in Science – Edition 2022
Recognition of researchers from universities, laboratories, institutes and public and private research centers in Cordoba
- Submission of applications until February 4, 2022