When a criminal intercepts his victim, the first thing he takes is the mobile phone and then any other belongings he carries in his pockets, briefcase, briefcase, etc. So before it becomes one of the other stats about the insecurity of the citizen, we will show you to enable the “Theft Protection” mode on your device Androidan important feature that will help you find your device in a matter of minutes.
Look: Android: How to open any application by drawing on the phone screen
It is important to clarify that with Anti-Theft mode thieves will not be able to do anything about it, because when performing any action such as: turning off the phone, Wi-Fi, determining the location, etc., they will have to First enter a security pattern, password or PIN that only you should know.
Look: Android: This is the solution to the android.process.media error message
How to activate anti-theft mode
- First, enter “settings” or “configuration” of your Android phone, you can locate it with a cogwheel or gear icon.
- Now, tap on the “Lock Screen” section.
- Here you can access the Secure Lock Settings section and enter your security pattern, password or PIN.
- Finally, turn on the keys that say “Lock with side key” or “Lock network and security”. Turning on the Make Style Visible option is optional.
How can I track and find my android phone
- From a computer or other smartphone, enter your Gmail account, then click on the following Link.
- will open google account and all devices on which you have registered your account.
- Tap on your stolen cell phone model. It is important that you have registered your Google (Gmail) account on this computer.
- Then, click on the “Find Device” button.
- Google Maps will open and tell you where your phone is.
- When you are close to the mobile phone, touch the “Play Audio” option.
Done, that’s how easy it is to locate your cell phone, the audio will play for five minutes, likewise, this ringtone will sound even if the phone is on “silent” mode, in case the criminal wants to turn the volume down he won’t be able to.