About an hour of non-stop ads. That cannot be denied PlayStation 2023 offer Loaded with important news for PS5 and PSVR2, with long-awaited announcements such as a remake of Metal Gear Solid 3 or the long-awaited first gameplay of Marvel’s Spider-Man 2, but Sony’s latest event also suffered from a very present problem with this type of offering: the abuse of non-gameplay videos. On the other hand, there are no release dates. We have left this circumstance Promising future for PS5 But, perhaps, it is less clear than we expected after the long wait for an event with such characteristics.
Below we will review some More interesting ads The event has left us the most eye-catching games and trailers of the event, including games like Helldivers 2, the most promising game. Immortals of Avium From EA Originals, new trailers for the retelling of Granblue fantasy, Street Fighter 6, or many new features for PlayStation VR2.
It’s impossible not to think of Starship Troopers when you see this shooter in action that you can enjoy alone or co-op. It will be released on PC and PS5 in 2023.
Granblue Fantasy: Reconnecting
An action-packed trailer for this highly anticipated action RPG that’s getting harder than anyone could have imagined. CyGames took advantage of the PlayStation Showcase to introduce two new characters and confirm the game’s winter release.
The Blake Square
One of the most original games yet to come. It’s hard to resist the temptation to play this colorful adventure that combines the world of graphics and “real life” outside the pages of a book.
Highlights from PlaySation Showcase 2023
This was also another big piece of news released during the last great PlayStation event.
- Ghostrunner 2 boasts powerful cyber parkour in its first trailer
- It’s not Ghost of Tsushima, but this samurai action game has everything to succeed. First trailer for Phantom Blade Zero
- The new trailer for Final Fantasy XVI leaves us honey on our lips to play it ASAP on PS5
- A true Metal Gear Solid 3 Remake, it has a trailer and doesn’t come alone; Metal Gear Solid’s first return on set
- It was announced over seven years ago and we’ve never heard from him again, but the silent work has paid off and now it’s confirmed to premiere in the same 2023.
- Assassin’s Creed: Mirage dates its launch, shares an adorable gameplay trailer that confirms it’s a return to the saga’s origins
- Resident Evil 4 doubles down on its horror with the release of PS VR2. First gameplay trailer
- You couldn’t ask for more from a fantasy RPG. Dragon’s Dogma 2’s first trailer is a sight to behold
- Alan Wake 2 gives us Willies with a new trailer and finally confirms its release date
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2’s first gameplay is one that leaves you holding your breath, confirming new villains, but not a release date.
- Square Enix’s new shooter is the closest thing to Splatoon you can play on PlayStation, Foamstars
- Perhaps the most beautiful PlayStation Showcase video game, made by a Spanish study: the first trailer for Neva, from the developer GRIS
- It’s one of the most successful horror stories of the past decade and has just announced a remake, but the return of Five Nights at Freddys leaves a lot of unknowns.
- PlayStation offers a portable “console” for the PS5 and also an official headset. This is a Q project
- $Fairgame is the shooter that PlayStation is looking to expand its offer of multiplayer experiences on PS5, although it will also come to PC