Bandai Namco will release the 2nd Anniversary Update for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown On January 19, many new shapes and logos were added to the company Advertise.
Additionally, Bandai Namco Advertise Total sales for Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown It has surpassed 2.5 million copies worldwide.
The 2nd Anniversary Update will add the following new content:
- Scarface Knife (Su-37 Terminator)
- Phoenix knife (F-22A Raptor)
- Mobius Skin (F-4E Phantom II)
- Raven skin (F-16C Fighting Falcon)
- Gravel Leather (F-22A Raptor)
- Garuda Knife (F-15E Strike Eagle)
- Ridgebacks Skin (ASF-X Shinden II)
- UPEO leather (Su-37 Terminator)
- UPEO leather (Typhoon)
- Glowing Complexion (X-02S Strike Wyvern)
- 25th Anniversary Bloc-Yellow 13-
- 25th Anniversary Bloc – Mobius 1-
- Ace Combat 7 2nd anniversary
- The bowler
- United Nations Foundation
- Stocks (low visibility)
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via steam.
Watch the trailer for the Second Anniversary Update below.
We welcome and encourage comments on Gematsu. However, we do ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article Before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments from the car, Including phishing, baiting, or posting messages.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, don’t comment.
- There are no offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as public harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoiled or NSFW content (non-nudity only). For example:
Will is Leomon.Determine the subject matter of the content outside of the spoiling tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. You don’t have to get along with each other, but you do have to discuss politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following these simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to amend or delete any Comments without notice. This suspension policy is subject to change at any time.