A video has gone viral of Meghan Markle consoling Prince Harry after receiving a text message from Prince William amid speculation On whether the couple will attend the coronation of King Carlos III.
In the latest episode of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s Netflix docuseries, Harry and MeganPrince Harry He receives a text message from his brother After her scandalous interview with Oprah Winfrey in March 2021. Days after her joint interview, in which Harry and Meghan both participated Common important verses About the royal family, the Duchess is seen talking to Tyler Perry on the phone while Harry stands to the side.
Meghan reads a statement from the late Queen Elizabeth II aloud to her husband at their home in Montecito, before Harry shows his wife the screen of his phone. “What am I looking at?” Harry asked, before realizing Prince William had sent him a text. “amazing”.
He told Perry on the phone, “I just got a message from his brother” and hung up.
Harry seemed shocked by the unexpected message, telling his wife, “I wish I knew what to do.”
Then a mother of two reaches out to comfort her husband and embraces him. She says, “I know.” “Let’s take a break. Get some air and then decide.”
Earlier this week, TikTok user @employee Share a section Since then it has been viewed over a million times. “Showing her love to her man,” she wrote of the video, along with the caption: “Sincere love, baby.”
Meanwhile, fans shared their praises for the duke and duchess in the comments section, with one writing: “What a great hug!”
Another person said, “They support each other, and I love that.”
“They are so strong together,” a third user commented, while another wrote: “They are really in love.”
Six-part documentary series Harry and Megan, which premiered on Netflix on December 8, 2022, shared many details about the beginning of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s relationship and their experiences with racism in the UK. The second part of the documentary showed the couple stepping down as senior members of the royal family.
While a text message from Prince William to his brother has not been revealed, messages between Meghan and Princess Kate have been revealed. In Harry’s memories additionalwhich hit the shelves last January, Prince remembered how Megan got a text From the Princess of Wales now about the bride’s dresses needing alterations for her 2018 wedding. Meghan has claimed her tailor, Ajay, will be in Kensington Palace for alterations. However, he said his wife’s response was “not enough,” and revealed the alleged text conversation between the two women.
“Charlotte’s dress is too big, too long, too loose,” read Kate’s text, according to Harry. “She cried when I tried it on at home.”
Meghan allegedly replied: “Well, and I told you the seamstress has been waiting since 8 a.m. here. At KP can you take Charlotte to fit like other moms do?”
In her response, Kate allegedly said that she needed to “remake” all the dresses and that Kate’s wedding dress designer had agreed with her. Later in their conversation, Kate wrote, “And the wedding is in four days!”
Megan replied: “Yes, Kate, I know…”
Prince Harry said the two women engaged in a “back and forth” over the issue, before Meghan finally responded: “I’m not sure what else to say. If the dress doesn’t fit her, please take Charlotte to see Ajay. He’s been waiting all day.”
Kate reportedly replied, “Okay.”
as it approaches Coronation of King Carlos III Quickly, many followers of the royal family are wondering if the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be attending. the couple Supposedly He received an invitation to the coronation of the King and Queen by “e-mail”. However, it is not clear if Harry and Meghan will attend the coronation after the monarch to request to leave their UK home, Frogmore Cottage, Until the Duke of York moves on.
“We can confirm that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been asked to vacate their Frogmore Cottage home,” a spokesperson for the couple said in a statement late Wednesday, March 1.
The couple are reportedly having more difficulty deciding whether or not to visit the coronation ceremony in May, with Harry demanding an “apology” from the King and Prince of Wales before committing to the ceremony. In an ITV interview with Tom Bradby last January, Harry also said “the ball is in their court” and they refused to commit to attending the coronation ceremony unless they were “willing to sit down and talk about” their allegations against the royal family.
Translated by Michel Padilla