Remove grease from kitchen utensils
Cooking: A pleasure for many and a colossal headache for others, all because of the never-ending task of washing dishes, pots, and utensils after preparing a recipe. Now, though, there are many more Cleaning tips and tricks on the web to facilitate this work, the Covered pans It remains one of the most difficult ways to separate them.
Small, medium or large frying pans are widely used by millions of people all over the world for a long list of delicious dishes, so they are bound to get dirty and sticky residue that seems impossible to get out. Fortunately, the Aluminum foil trick to remove grease stuck to the base of your pans It’s a quick, economical and simple solution to this problem, and we teach you how to take advantage of it in a few simple steps!
How to use aluminum foil to remove fat from a pan?
Accumulation Dirt on kitchen utensils They are strengthened every time they are used without tearing them beforehand, because the heat soaks them and more layers of fat form on them. Therein lies the importance of fighting these dark spots before they become impossible to achieve. The good news is that you can Restore your pots and pans with a ball of aluminum foil Use it as sandpaperAnd vinegar, baking soda, and dish soap, that’s the procedure!
- Remove leftovers from the pot Wait until it cools completely. Keep in mind that you should not wet them while they are hot, because in addition to increasing the deposition of fat, there is a risk that they will deform.
- Boil some water and add vinegar and baking soda Until a formula with a pasty texture is formed.
- Spread this mixture on the base of the potOr a pot or pan and add a little soap.
- Wait 10-15 minutes to take effect and as soon as the time has elapsed, Wrinkle up a piece of aluminum foil and rub it in All areas with burnt food stains, coated grease and general grime.
- in the end, Rinse with hot water And appreciate the results.
NB: This method is only suitable for metal utensils, ie Not recommended for use on non-stick coated pots, pans or pans It can be damaged beyond repair!
Remember that when carving the base, you have to Take your time and do it patientlyin the question 2 to 3 minutesThanks to the hot water, the acidity of the vinegar and the abrasive power of the bicarbonate, you’ll notice how the calcified food begins to come off, and the greasy layer dissolves.