If you are someone with work hoursBut you seek to apply habits Healthy food And weight loss, it is best to manage what you eat and how much to balance. An important meal during the day: breakfast because it is essential to start the day off right and have the energy to face all your activities, but any food is not the right food.
Eating breakfast at work doesn’t have to be synonymous with coffee or waiting until lunchtime for your first meal, it’s very bad for your health. It is considered that a healthy breakfast And nutritious because it should include foods from each of the three food groups: grains, healthy fats, animal foods, and vegetables or fruits. So the body can stay strong, with higher levels of focus and energy throughout the morning.
The importance of eating breakfast meals with high nutritional content, as they must provide 25% of the nutrients and calories that the body needs per day.Highlighted by NISE general dietitian Henry Trujillo. For her part, Karen Reina, a nutritionist at the Ricardo Palma Clinic, points out that a good breakfast should be light and taken within the first two hours after waking up. “You can’t eat heavy food in the morning, because you’ll give the stomach a lot of digestion workHe confirmed.
What nutrients should a healthy breakfast contain?
All foods should be balanced with different nutrients that will play a role in our body. Bearing in mind that this meal should account for between 20% and 25% of your daily calories, a healthy breakfast should include the following foods:
- Proteins: It is found in eggs and chicken and can be eaten grilled or boiled. If you want to pamper yourself you can consume, but in a balanced way, turkey meat with or without cheese, without salt.
- fruit: Help yourself to a small (fist-sized) serving of chopped or chopped fruit. Those with the highest amount of vitamin C and antioxidants are preferred, such as: oranges, aguaymanto, strawberries, and blueberries.
- carbohydrates: You can eat whole wheat bread, corn and oatmeal, and it is also possible to choose ripe bananas, boiled potatoes or cassava.
- Dairy: Among them are milk, yogurt and cheese (without salt). Eat low-fat foods.
5 healthy and delicious breakfasts to take to work
If you are one of those who do not have time to sit down to breakfast at home, we leave you 5 breakfast meals that you can prepare quickly at home and enjoy more peace at work. Easy, healthy and quick to prepare.
Yogurt with fruits and chia
- 200 grams of plain yogurt
- 1 chopped banana and a handful of strawberries or blueberries.
- 40 grams of chia
Optional: Cinnamon and coconut to sweeten even more.
Pancakes with whatever you like
Use 2 corn/rice pancakes with cheese (no salt), turkey ham, peanut butter or avocado. Also consume 10 grams of strawberries, raspberries and papaya. This is a rich, healthy and easy-to-carry breakfast.
Sat with forest fruits
The night before or the same morning, before leaving the house for work, take a small bowl and soak the oatmeal and the girl with milk and add the berries, take a small bowl and fill it with the berries:
- 3 tablespoons of oats (about 60 g)
- 100 ml skimmed milk or a vegetable drink.
- 50 grams of blueberries, strawberries or raspberries.
Optional: 1 teaspoon of shea or peanut butter.
This option will be served to you for breakfast, as a snack or after a workout. It is recommended to have it with some pieces of fruit, it doesn’t matter apples, pears, bananas or whatever you have at home that you like.
- 200 grams of oats
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 30 grams of chia seeds
- 50 grams of dark chocolate 99% cocoa
Melt the honey and coconut oil for 30 seconds in the microwave (if they need more, put them back in for another 30 seconds). Meanwhile, combine the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Then wrap a rectangular or square mold with parchment paper to put the mixture in the bottom and add the dry ingredients along with the honey + oil. Bake well for 20 minutes, let cool and cut into pieces.
Omelet with vegetables and fruits
Beat 2 eggs and add pepper, spinach and Chinese onion. A pinch of salt and pepper. Fry it in a drizzle of oil for 3 minutes per side and accompany it with 2 toasts or whole wheat bread. Eat it with a medium kiwi and coffee or infusion.