Radical American Congresswoman Ilhan Omar was named as the Antisemite of the Year by the Non-profit StopAntiSemitism.Org. Omar’s award comes after frequent accusations that she targets American Jews and the state of Israel.
To win her place as the biggest anti-Semite in the business, Omar had to beat out notorious Jew-haters like the radical Islamist Louis Farrakhan and the White Supremacist Neo-Nazi leader Richard Spencer.
The organization listed 6 key reasons that Omar beat out the other notorious antiSemites. The list includes:
- Accusing American Jewry of possessing dual loyalty.
- Alleging that Jews buy their influence with money, infamously stating “It’s all about the Benjamins.”
- Accusing Israel of having hypnotized the world.
- Supporting the antisemitic Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) campaign against Israel.
- Submitting a resolution in the House of Representatives comparing boycotting Israel to boycotting the Nazis.
- Having her antisemitic statements endorsed by infamous neo-Nazi David Duke.
Also noted in the award was her deep ties to the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a political extension of the terrorist group the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as her refusal to apologize for any antisemitic statements she has made.
The non-profit civil rights group even included a short video “honoring” Omar for her distinct and “vile” hatred of the Jewish people.
One thing that StopAntisemitism.Org forgot to note about Omar was her recent spat with Israel that saw her banned from the country. She, along with many other U.S. Congressmembers, was scheduled to make a diplomatic trip to visit Israeli holy sites.
At the last minute, however, Israel banned Ilhan Omar and her ally Rashida Tlaib from entering the country, saying they were planning to sneak Palestinian government officials into Israeli holy sites in protest by using their positions as American diplomats. It is illegal in Israel for Palestinian officials to enter Jewish holy sites.